1) War guilt.Explain the arguments FOR and AGAINST this term.
2) Which term followed War Guilt? How much would it be today? What consequences/impact did it have on Germany?
3) Why were the victors planning to prevent a future war with Germany in the Treaty?
4) What territorial losses did Germany have to face? What happened to the German colonies? What did Wilson dislike about this?
5) Which new nations were created after WW1?
1) For war: Germany was responsible because she declared war on Russia and later to France.
She planned to attack Belgium and she do it.
Against war because: The assasination of Franz Ferdinand put Germany to intercede and defend Austria Hungary when she declared war to Serbia.
2) The term was the reparations that Germany damage and caused in the war. It had to pay U$$400 2013billion dollars that affect their country and it’s economy but then they reduce their pay less more.
3)The allies didn’t want future war with Germany because Germany will declared war to another countries in the future.
4) The territories that Germany loss was Poland .What hapenned to the German was that they became part of the allies. Wilson didn’t like this because he thinks countries should have indepence and not be part of an empire and mostly acess to the see so they could trade.
5) The new countries formed were Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Czechoslovakia Yugoslavia, Croatia, .